Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tender wednesday


 Amazing day, full of sun and atumn flowers. I like that it's still warm here, so u don't have to put all ur clothes on. I started my day with Spice Girls songs ( have no idea why - just woke up with their song "Never be the same again" in my head). Fallowing this mood I decided to wear something cosy, but "sunny". I chose Zara pullover with sweet buttons on the back, which I bought in a crazy hurry 2 weeks ago in Praha. I've matched it with light grey Tally Weijl pants, grey Juicy Couture ballerinas and pink leather bag. My direction for accessories - hearts: one of my favorite scarfs, silver bracelet and earings with hearts.

Прекрасный день, наполненный солнцем и осенними цветами. Я очень рада, что здесь все еще тепло и не нужно натягивать на себя всю имеющуюся одежду, что бы утеплиться. Мой день начался с песен Spice Girls ( даже не знаю почему, но я проснулась с песней "Never be the same again" в моей голове). Следуя заданному настроению, я решила одеть что-нибудь очень уютное, но в то же время "солнечное". Выбор пал на свитер крупной вязки Zara, с милейшими пуговками на спине, который я купила в дикой суматохе 2 недели назад в Праге. Свитер я сочетала с светло-серыми штанами из Tally Weijl, серыми балетками Juicy Couture и розовой кожаной сумкой. Мой курс в аксессуарах - сердечки: один из моих любимых шарфов, серебряный браслет и серьги с сердечками.













No comments:

Post a Comment